I like reading fantasy novel but I admit sometimes it's hard to understand at first but after you get the whole picture of it...it's like you live in the fantasy world...BTW...I have bought the second book of the The Magic Kingdom of Landover 'The Black Unicorn' but haven't read it yet...too many workload now...sigh...
This is a picture I edited which really express my thoughts and feelings right now...so much for escapism ha?!escape la sgt...hehehe...even though I borrow this from Shrek but still...it's my fantasy world...for those who have your own fantasy world to share...feel free to respond...
Is it real?...you bet its real...for me la...remember...fantasy and reality collide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


alahai...ilusi ke?
ReplyDeleteilusi ke aku ni?...no lah...i don't think so...aiseh confident....
ReplyDeleteHaha...ilusi...Hei...fantasy mirrored real life tau...
ReplyDeletebetul tu marien...kadang2 fantasy tu lebih real dr real life...in real life people keep hiding the truth...until we don't know what is real and what is not...in fantasy...we know who is the evil and who is the good and they know who they supposed to fight...but us?...even if we know we pretend not to...think about it people...
ReplyDeletewow...hujah ko mengukuhkan lagi hujah aku...hehe...eh kalau En.Sham tau betapa aktifnya kita apply apa yg kt bljr lam blog nie...hehe...kt dah comprehent and application nie...hebat 2...XD
ReplyDeleteheheh...bagus gk cmni...rasa bebas 'bersuara' berbanding di klas...ni baru la function blog y sebenar...y aku tulis kt comment tu sbnrnye ala2 sumary jawapan midterm aku untuk soalan fantasy tu...huhu...xpe...lps ni aku wat post baru untuk chick lit pulak...tnggu kte habis discuss kt klas dlu...heheh
ReplyDeleteaiseh..mantap kawan2 ku ber"discuss" pasal fantasy..syabas En.Sham..sbb dah berjaya melahirkan students yg "cintakan" literature in and outside the classroom.. LOL
ReplyDeleteI love literature...I wish xm kt lbh kepada free writing about wat we hv learnt...hehe...
ReplyDelete