
For me this is the best Sheldon's book. I read it 4 years ago when I was in matriculation center. This is the first Sheldon's book that I read. I 'fall in love' with him since then. The story is about an illness that some people had.
"Ashley Patterson is the main female character. She always feels that someone is stalking her wherever she goes even in her own room. Then, weird things happen when men around her get killed one by one in a same gruesome way and the evidences are not on her side..."
"Ashley Patterson is the main female character. She always feels that someone is stalking her wherever she goes even in her own room. Then, weird things happen when men around her get killed one by one in a same gruesome way and the evidences are not on her side..."

This might be a spoiler. Some people have more than 1 personality which is called multiple personality disorder. Its kind of scary but its the truth. Things become worst when one of the personalities is a murderer. This is a very good story. Its heart gripping and it will be hard for you to put it down. Any Sheldon's fans should read this book.
ReplyDeleteAfter I read this book, I actually did a little bit of research.I read up about multiple personality disorder. There is one place in this world which help people with this illness. (I can't remember the name of the place). They try to make all the split personalities become one. The dominant personality might not realize that they have other personality. Based on what I've read, these personalities emerge because of some extreme experience which usually extremely unpleasant experience. These personalities compensate the lacking personality of the dominant.
After I've given some thought about this illness...I think all of us have our own 'other' personality. The different is we are able to control it from taking over us....sometimes we act differently in different situation...why do we act diffrerently?...some people might say they always be themselves wherever and whenver they are...but do they know who they actually are............